Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Good To Go

My first blog, the first of many new things to occur over the next several months. I am happpy to say that I am now certified by PADI for Open Water Diving, got my shots, and purchased pepper spray with key chain containers. I was wondering if you had a list of all the vaccinations we needed or a place I can go to find out, don't want to miss anything. All that's left is getting foreign coverage on medical insurance and moving out of Dallas after my surgeries. All is moving forward nicely. I am working on finding additional body wallets and will keep you posted, but still haven't found anything yet.

I was watching a cool thing on PBS on southern Mexico. There are a couple towns they mentioned that sounded worth checking out, mainly Puerto Escondido (small resort town on Pacific Coast with great beaches and surfing). I will be out of commission for the next few days as I recover from my nose surgery, but hopefully the recovery time needed will be minimal. I wish everyone well on their progress.

No comments: