Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mike from Costa Rica












I never realized how difficult surfing, reading, relaxing and BBQ'ing can be on an individual! We are in Costa Rica (the Samara area, Pacific Coast) staying at a friends house overlooking the ocean - incredible views. Below are some random photo's of the group in Honduras/Nicaragua/Costa Rica as well as some new friends. I hope you like them.

We are going to be doing some volunteer work for a couple of weeks in Colombia, if you are interested in learning more about it email me.

Anyways, I hope you are well. We are fine.

Luvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Mike

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to hear from you Guys! Brings a tear to my eye to see you guys freely enjoying your selves. I'm sure you'll come back changed. CHeers and good luck with the Volunteerwork. Why not either write a bit about it or post a link so we can check it out. That's my Word

Jeff said...

Sanchez - what kind of fish did Lucas catch? Sounds like an awesome trip.

Bird Enthusiast said...

These pictures are beautiful. I'm so happy you guys are having so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I think that's the biggest smile I've ever seen on Logan...